Services (as defined below) defined by KOTAKEY are subjected to these Terms of Service with exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by you, the Customer. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. KOTAKEY reserves the to right at its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice to you. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, KOTAKEY shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, KOTAKEY reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
Description of the Service:
The services provided by KOTAKEY are made available and accessible via this website only. The services currently provided by KOTAKEY include but shall not be limited to the following (the “Service”): Digital game sales and / or any other service made available by KOTAKEY from time to time. If you cannot play a Game due to a fault within the Game we will provide you with a replacement copy to download. You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18. You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. KOTAKEY cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
The site and its contents (http://www.KOTAKEY.com ) are exclusive to KOTAKEY Intellectual Property. The presentation and all materials, including trademarks, logos, artwork, screenshots, videos and domain names displayed on KOTAKEY are protected by intellectual property laws and owned trademarks or trademarks of their respective publishers.
Digital games / Software are sent solely via e-mail, and by buying any digital game / software on KOTAKEY, you agree for KOTAKEY to keep the original retail box of the game
Please note that you can allways check your order history on your KOTAKEY registered account. If your order e-mail cant be found, sometimes it can be found in the spam folder in your e-mail account.
Our Digital Games / Software are shipped Worldwide without any costs to our Customers
Delivery time is clearly specified in the product description, 99% of the products are sent usualy Instant Delivery by our system after payment gets cleared. You can view the status of your order in your Order history.
For security reasons, our system verifies all information sent to doku, paypal or the payment method that you used. Automatically, if the system detects an error, your CD Key will not be sent and must be reviewed by the KOTAKEY Team. This process can take up to 24 hours, the KOTAKEY Team will have the right to accept or reject your purchase and return the money. You will have to use real information before you can purchase anything at KOTAKEY. Any use of fraud information will result in a ban from KOTAKEY website.
Orders / Pre-Orders Resturns and Refund Policy:
For digital games and software, once they have been delivered there is no return or refund of any kind.
For digital games and software KOTAKEY is NOT responsible for regional, language or any other upcoming restrictions! No refunds will be issued based on a glitch in a game, the noncompliance with the minimum requirements to run the game on your computer, for lack of pleasure during the game, or because the buyer did not read the product specifications mentioned by KOTAKEY Team.
If you buy a game which is a pre-order a 20% refund fee will apply on any cancelation, Please note that this is a pre-order and will be delivered on release day or date specified by the KOTAKEY Team, we may change the date of delivery without notification. If the Game is not delivered within 48 hours from the given date we will refund your game fully without a refund fee.
It is your obligation to read the items description before buying to ensure you get what you need
Refunds are only made when:
If in more than 24 hours after payment you have not received the product.
If the product you buy went out of stock and Team KOTAKEY warns that it will not be available in the next 24 hours.
If there is an error with your code (Invalid, Used, etc.) And there is no replacement.
If you experience any difficulties with the product you have purchased contact KOTAKEY support first with your problem description accompined with screenshots or photos made by a digital camera to give us a clear idea to access the situation. It might take up to 7 days to process your request since we will have to contact our suppliers.
KOTAKEY reserves the right to cancel any incoming order which it might believe to be of suspicous nature (such as unauthorised / fraud payments etc.).
Similar paid orders are refunded and the goods are not delivered. We cannot cancel orders if you have already received the product, as there is no way to re-sell that item again.
If you wish to cancel your order before your order has been sent, please contact us immediately and we will refund you in 24 hours. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our product, once the digital item has been delivered, we cannot issue a refund.
If your order has been charged but not delivered, we can refund you, but we will keep 10% of the total price for administration fee due to the fees we must pay in order to refund you.
We hope our customers can understand that when a digital item has been delivered, it can be activated online and therefore we cannot accept a return as it is not possible for us to resell that item.
Other General Conditions:
- KOTAKEY reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. KOTAKEY shall not be liable to you or any third parties should KOTAKEY exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof. KOTAKEY reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You expressly understand and agree that KOTAKEY shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall KOTAKEY or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and/or our site.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because KOTAKEY have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that KOTAKEY is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- As such, you also acknowledge and accept that KOTAKEY does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that KOTAKEY shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of KOTAKEY and others. Nothing contained in our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of KOTAKEY or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site.
- Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited. The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to KOTAKEY or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- The arrangement and / or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to KOTAKEY and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any KOTAKEY customer, KOTAKEY employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any or no reason. The failure of KOTAKEY to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and KOTAKEY and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and KOTAKEY (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Customers Personal Data:
KOTAKEY does not disclose or sell personally identifiable information, such as name, address, phone number or e-mail, about our customers. KOTAKEY does not collect personal information from children under 13 years.
KOTAKEY is not directed to children under 13 years, and prohibits the registration. KOTAKEY does not collect any personal banking information such as credit cards, this information is through the payment company and the buyer.
KOTAKEY uses SSL protection to protect your information. Personal data are used to verify your payment and prevent fraud, if the KOTAKEY Team needs other information such as a photo ID or any other Personal ID, you must cooperate to complete your purchase, you have the right to remove any identification number, leaving alone the photo and full name. This information will be deleted after verification and product delivered.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited(hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services providerassumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services providerand customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
With respect to customers making purchases through G2A Pay services providercheckout,
(ii) the G2A Pay services providerRefund Policy shall apply to all payments unless notice is expressly provided by the relevant supplier to buyers in advance. In addition the purchase of certain products may also require shoppers to agree to one or more End-User License Agreements (or "EULAs") that may include additional terms set by the product supplier rather than by Us or G2A Pay services provider. You will be bound by any EULA that you agree to.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provideris primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.