Prey (2017) Steam CD Key
Arkane Studios' Prey (PC) is a psychological shooter set in near future. Inhabit the body of doctor Morgan Yu and discover mysteries of your Groundhog Day-like life. Prey is a science-fiction game reminiscent of classic System Shock and more modern productions like BioShock.
Prey is a first-person shooter with engaging and mystery-filled narrative and enemies defying form. Piece together the odd bits of mystery and figure out the big picture before it is too late to do anything. Will you help Morgan Yu survive?
- Mystery to solve - Morgan Yu's world is not what it looks like. Arkane Studios' Prey lets you piece together what is real and what isn't
- GLOO Cannon - create your own platforms and freeze your enemies in place with a self-hardening foam. Turn the tables on shapeshifters!
- Unsettling enemies - the Typhon are black like tar, look like concentrated smoke and can change shapes. They leap at you from any object around you if you aren't cautious
- Open structure - although Prey isn’t an open world experience, you have free access to nearly every location
- Measure player progression - like BioShock's plasmids, Neuromods in Prey offer a steadily and perceivable increases in Yu's abilities